The use of CBD and its over 80 active compounds for the treatment of various ailments has been the subject of major discussions on different forums, blogs, and social networking sites. There is anecdotal evidence of how CBD oil, one of the active compounds of CBD, has relieved some people of depression, stress, pain, diabetes, arthritis, and even cancer. Unless you are an expert in the CBD oil space, there is a high chance that you would make a wrong buying decision when you hit the market to buy the best CBD oil for chronic pain. Thankfully, we have done the heavy lifting for you; we have compiled a list of the 7 best brands you should choose from.
These brands are very reliable and they have a one-of-a-kind customer support team that will walk you through every step of the way.
Let’s see the brands we are talking about.
CBD Oil and Chronic Pain: How Does it work?
CBD oil is very popular when it comes to the treatment and management of chronic pain. As a matter of fact, it actually gained popularity in Canada and some states in the US for pain management. There is a specialized system in the human body (endocannabinoid) that helps to regulate pain response, the immune system, appetite, and sleep. Endocannabinoid tends to bind to cannabinoid receptors in the body’s nervous system. Consumption of CBD oil can help to reduce chronic pain by interacting with these receptors. Plus, it can also reduce inflammation and improve night sleep.
What type of chronic pain can CBD oil treat, you asked? CBD oil can manage the following chronic pains:
- Muscular and skeletal injuries
- Arthritis pain
- Temporomandibular disorder (TMJ)
- General aches and pains
- Chronic back pain
- Joint pain
- Multiple sclerosis
- FibromyalgiaCancer and the painful side effects of chemotherapy
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Nerve damage or neuropathic pain
So if you have any of the above pains, you might want to consider buying the best CBD oil for pain.
Best CBD Oils for Chronic Pain Recommended
Below is a list of the best CBD oil for chronic pain:
Fab CBD oil listed as the #1 brand that produces CBD oil for pain on thecbdbreak.com. The company is largely successful in its drive to produce high-quality, potent, safe, and affordable CBD oils. Fab CBD oil sources its product in Colorado, US, while keeping in mind the demands of customers. All the products made by the company are pure, GMO-free, potent, vegan-free, and perfect for chronic pain sufferers.
The ingredients used to produce their CBD oils are organically grown hemp extract, full spectrum cannabinoid blend, natural flavoring, terpenes, fractionated coconut oil, as well as, some traces of hemp-derived THC (less than 0.3%). The products come in several flavors, including berry, citrus, mint, vanilla, and natural.
- Products are sourced locally
- The CBD oil won’t make you high
- The products are lab tested
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- The company has an easy to understand website
- The only drawback with this brand is that they have a strict shipping policy. You must order up to $89 worth of product before you enjoy free shipping in the United States.
Do you have chronic pain and looking to buy the best CBD oil to treat it? Then consider the 4 concentrations (7mg, 17mg, 50mg, and 60mg) of CBD oils from Charlotte’s Web. Crafted with care, the company’s products come in 4 different flavors – olive oil, mint chocolate, lemon twist, and orange blossom. All the products made by the company are pure, GMO-free, potent, vegan-free, and perfect for chronic pain sufferers.
If you have chronic pain or you are suffering from a social anxiety disorder, you can start with the 7mg variant. If you are not feeling any better, you can increase the dosage to as far as the 60mg variant.
- The Company has a user-friendly website
- Favorable shipping policy
- Lab test results are available on the site
- Dependable customer service
- Taking overdose may cause irritation
Another trusted brand to try out is NuLeaf Naturals. The company was founded in 2014 by a team of health-conscious individuals. The company’s vision is to saturate the industry with high-quality wellness products, including CBD oils. Their ultimate goal is to help people live a healthier and happier life.
If you are concern about failing a drug test or worried about getting high, NuLeaf Naturals’ product doesn’t contain any traces of THC or nicotine. It comes in different flavors and offers a memorable vaping experience. The only variant the company produces is 725mg in concentration.
- Co2 extraction process
- Organic CBD Oil
- The company is highly transparent
- The company complies with both federal and state laws
- The products are lab-tested
- No additives
- Consuming more than the recommended dosage could lead to irritability.
Verman Farms is a tested and trusted CBD oil company in the United States. The company is highly promising, as it produces high-quality CBD oils for the treatment of chronic pains, seizures, and inflammation. As opposed to other brands on the market, Verman Farms uses all-natural, organic ingredients to produce its only 500mg variant.
All the products are tested for potency, quality, and appearance. It is a company that believes in transparency; as such, the lab results are available on their official website for everybody to see. The products are reasonably priced and you are sure of experiencing instant action.
- The brand has a good reputation
- They have a dependable customer
- Their shipping policy is favorable
- Their products are affordable
- The shipping policy only favors online US residents.
If you are looking to manage your chronic pain, one brand that is very promising in this regard is Endoca. The company produces high-quality CBD oils that contain full-spectrum of beneficial terpenes, flavonoids, phytocompounds. To ensure that every drop of oil from their products is the best quality, the company has a team that carefully crafts the production process.
This means every drop is as close to natural as possible. The products are available in concentrations ranging from 300mg to 1500mg. If you are feeling serious pain, you can start the treatment with the 300mg variant and walk your way up to 1500mg if you are not getting any better. Additionally, their products do not contain any traces of THC or nicotine; so there’s nothing to worry about being high. As a matter of fact, you would even enjoy a sound sleep at night.
- No THC or nicotine
- The products are made from CBD Isolate
- A wide range of options for you to choose from
- Lab results are visible on their site
- The products promise quick action
- User-friendly website to easily navigate
- The pricing is a bit on the high side
It is actually difficult to list the best CBD oil for chronic pain and not mention Elixinol. The company has been around even before CBD and its compounds gained popularity. They have 2 major locations – Australia and Colorado, plus, several other distribution centers across Europe. Established in 1991, Elixinol has a knack for producing only hemp-based CBD oils for pain management.
Their products are also 100% organic and are tested in third-party labs. Each of their products comes in a unique mix of different terpenes. Elixinol will make you feel energized and euphoric whenever you puff a small dose.
- Different flavors for you to choose from
- Beneficial in the treatment of chronic pain
- They have a great website
- Lab results are displayed on the site
- The products guarantee quick action
- Strict shipping policy for those outside the US.
Royal CBD was founded by a team of CBD advocates and experienced wellness experts. They believe that quality life and healthy living shouldn’t cost a fortune. The company offers premium-quality full-spectrum CBD oils in 250mg, 500mg, 1000mg, and 2500mg concentrations. Royal CBD also produces capsules, tinctures, tropicals, and even gummies.
Additionally, Royal CBD is a trusted brand across the world – they source their products from organic hemp and extract them with ethical methods. Plus, the products are lab tested with the results displayed on their official website. If you are looking for the best CBD oil for chronic pain, look no further than Royal CBD.
- The company’s CBD oil is sourced from 100% organic materials
- The products are extracted with the highest level of care
- They offer only full-spectrum CBD
- Products are lab tested for purity and potency
- The products contain less than 0.3% THC
- 30-Day Guarantee
- They have a secured website to make payment
- Just like Fab CBD oil, they have a strict shipping policy outside the United States.
Should I Be Concerned about any Side Effects?
CBD oil usage may come with some possible side effects if you consume more than the recommended dosage. Some of the side effects are:
- Dry mouth
- Changes in appetite
- Changes in mood
Unlike traditional medicines, using CBD for chronic pain has several benefits. The 7 brands we mentioned in this article are all reliable and trusted. However, before you buy CBD oil online, ensure the use of CBD oil is legal in your location.